Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hot Headed

Can I tell you how much I hate spanking? But I do it--at least twice a week. When my 3-year-old son is hitting me and taunting me, running away from me or being seriously mean to his sister. I know in my mind that I should put him in time-out, but he pops right out of the time-out chair. I have told him that if he doesn't stay in time-out I will spank him. I don't want to, but if he does it, I do.

I hate myself for having to resort to spanking. And alot of the time it doesn't work... only if I hit him harder. What do I do when I am at my wits end? I don't know what to do. My whole frustration gets taken out on my kid and I hate that.

I have been in a better mood lately, but right now I'm just cranky because of the heat.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home