Monday, October 23, 2006

On the cover of a Rolling Stone

Hey, you must check out the most recent Rolling Stone! Its the Nov. 2, 2006 issue. You must read "The Worst Congress Ever" it is the most interesting article I think I have ever read. The more I read, the more I am convinced that we are no longer a democracy. This has become a single party ruling class. Given the last two fixed presidential elections and reading about the current Congress it is scary that this country is in its decline. Our government is no longer for the people, of the people or by the people, it is bought and sold by the richest corporations.

My next read is State of Denial by Bob Woodward.

My DH read the book on Enron and he said the shit that Cheney did for them and the corruption and is deep into government would make me sick.

Why don't people talk about this? Why aren't people more insensed at the blatant corruption in this country???

1 Comments:

Blogger cami said...

Well, I'm incensed, but no one listens to me.

I'm just biding my time until Gryphon is president; then we'll show 'em.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home