Thursday, November 24, 2005

Gobble

I am procrastinating reading up on how to cook a turkey and doing my blog instead.

I am a reluctant homemaker who is not crafty, cannot do laundry, and usually gets take-out turkey. This year, my dad, who is ill, did not want take-out and insisted it had a weird aftertaste to it last year. (It probably did) So, I indulged him and now am stressing out about the whole dinner preparation and getting my house clean. Why do I do this to myself? I am going to end up with a really sore back and aching feet.

Hopefully, someone will be thankful.

Happy Turkey Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger cami said...

We went to Copeland's and had Cajun Fried Turkey. Soooooo worth the $14.95 a head.

You are a better woman than I-I can't make a turkey, either!

Cami

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home