Friday, November 11, 2005

Too much thinking

What the hell am I doing?


I have been thinking about why this blog is suddenly so desirable to me (and others). Am I trying to escape my life into some sort of cyberspace otherworld? Am I just being lazy and not wanting to do my laundry? Maybe a little of both.

I think the reason why I would rather do this than an actual diary is that there is some off chance that someone will agree with what I have to say, however insignificant it is. I think I have been very contrary lately (mari, mari quite contrary) and just want some freaking positive feedback for a change. Like Lynnae and Daniel, this may be somewhat theraputic and much cheaper than psychoanalysis!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynnae said...

Hello! Hello!!

I'm so glad that you're on here as well! I'm loving thie thoughts and insight from all of you who I have known for so long. And you got this info from Dan and not Cami?? I'm shocked.

But either way, you're on here and it makes me smile. :)

P L E A S E keep up the blogging, I read them ALL, I promise. (Really, I have no life!) And don't forget to add me to your links so we can keep in touch.

Love, Lynnae
Lynnaeleo@AOL.com - send me yours!

5:42 PM  
Blogger cami said...

I'll ditto the "have no life, read them all" thing!

SO glad you all are doing this (and me,too!)

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home